We install fuse board upgrades and installations services in Leicester and Loughborough. Stay safe with the professional services offered by SO Electrical Contractors Limited.
When it comes to Fuse-board upgrades, SO Electrical Contractors Electrical is here to lend you a hand with its year long experience along with its team of skilled electricians. Old houses mostly have age-old wiring system and now-obsolete Fuse-boards which function poorly to provide enough power supply to latest devices. Even more, these Fuse-boards are hardly equipped with electrical safety switches. So get a better and reliable Fuse-board installation for your house or residential apartment to live life safe and sound.
Why are Fuse-board upgrades necessary for your household?
- Outdated Fuse-boards are highly prone to short-circuits. Their fuses are more harmful as those fuses tend to catch and spread fire easily. Also there are chances of electrical shock with these old boards. Now, if you do not want to live inside such a life-threatening atmosphere then go for Fuse-board upgrades. The electrical safety switch, available these days with latest Fuse-boards, makes it sure that you do not get electric shock or no serious physical damage occurs due to a fire breakout. An electrical safety switch (RCD) shuts down the main power supply as soon as it senses the slightest hint of any power (earth) leakage from a broken wire or switch.
- Few decades ago, your household was not furnished with tons of electrical appliances or devices. In those days, just a heater, chimney, dish washer, refrigerator and oven used to do it all. So better Fuse-board installation was not required. But now you have computer, cooler, vacuum cleaner, dryer, washing machine, stereos, fitness equipments, microwaves, pumps, home theatres, central room temperature controlling system and many more.
- Do you think your old switches will be able to tackle such a huge power supply? So it’s high time that you should go for a new Fuse-board installation or Fuse-board upgrades.
If you experience frequent power tripping then it’s most likely that your electrical equipments are crying for Fuse-board upgrades. Older boards are designed to supply power to a small number of kitchen or household appliances, not to the numerous ones you have bought. So please don’t let your life-supporting devices struggle hard to get their required power supply and hire SO Electrical Contractors Electrical to guide you in your Fuse-board installation.
- Fuse-board upgrades are also necessary when your lights flicker all the time. It makes such a nuisance mostly when you are reading something or may be having a serious talk with your colleagues at your place.
- Last but not the least, you will get the opportunity to cut down or restore power with the electrical safety switch installed in newer Fuse-boards.
- A life is valuable than anything else. So why putting this precious life at risk when you have the option to stay secured? SO Electrical Contractors Electrical is always there offering you the best Fuse-board upgrades and Fuse-board installation support.
- You can rest assured that electrical safety switches will be installed ensuring you optimum safety from any kind of fire damages.
- Everything has a use by date. If your home still has a ceramic fuse box with re-wireable fuses in the meter box or an electrical Fuse-board then it has passed its use by date, and your Fuse-board is an electrical hazard.
- Today’s practice Fuse-boards are fitted with automatic trip circuit breakers and RCD safety switches which cut the electricity when there is an electrical fault. This can save your electrical cables catching on fire or even save a life from electrocution.